HERO OF THE WEEK

HERO OF THE WEEK
POET OF THE WEEK: DAN DEDIVER OBODOEFUNA . "SONNET VIII (18th April, 2013)

Thursday 10 May 2012

WHEN LOVE FALLS APART


Love once here in radiant set of Beauty,


Oh Love I hugged then every coming Hour,


With pain I smile now - all you dish Bounty,


Oh such taste my tongue hate 'cos it's so Sour,


My world mortals Boo - Sad world of Mockery,



Wish with me you stayed - Sad me of ill Luck,



Now I stare at friends whose lips dish Flattery,


With a straw from pains' breast I lay to Suck,


There goes Love we pledged on Highway to Zoom,


Pains' load I stuff in lorry to Carry,


Sad our world wrecked and now I embrace Doom,


You I wish but pain I've learnt to Marry,


Endless text of pain hit me with Alert,


Sad my world of Love has fallen Apart....






- OKPEWHO EUSTACE. O

No comments:

Post a Comment