HERO OF THE WEEK

HERO OF THE WEEK
POET OF THE WEEK: DAN DEDIVER OBODOEFUNA . "SONNET VIII (18th April, 2013)

Friday 11 May 2012

IN A DARK HOUSE













Dusty and creepy sight of terror...

 Chilled spine frozen with horror... 

Darkness paint black a house of emptiness... 

The more opaque my reasons, the better it sense less... 


My voice echoed back my despair... 

Reminding me of a life without spare...

 Is this where it all ends, evil thought choke my heart like smoke...

 Imaginery claws of phanthom, i felt the poke... 

What's happening to me, am I trap in my own house?...

 A ferocious storm of fear in me did rouse... 

Tears linger in the threshold of sight and bleeding is my nose... 

Is that a snake am seeing, or a hose...

Is that my hanger, or a gallow...

 Is that a ghost cart, or my barrow... 

My sight fail me now, my sense blur in ripples... 

As tears drizzle down my face of pimples... 

My dark house, I no longer feel safe... 

A beauty now becomes a place like a cafe.


                                       Moses S. Olarotimi

No comments:

Post a Comment