HERO OF THE WEEK

HERO OF THE WEEK
POET OF THE WEEK: DAN DEDIVER OBODOEFUNA . "SONNET VIII (18th April, 2013)

Thursday 10 May 2012

Song Of Sorrow


And when my song i sang in dreadful tones..

Ears unlock from shackles hold...

Setting ablaze your liquid mortal bones...

Captured you in freezing cold...

My sonorous song is sang in sorrow...

Of torned hymen at my dawn...

Your tears i wish to borrow...

Now that you see the cruelty man has done...

Curse be the day of my dark memory...

When a darkness stole the light from my day...

Poisoned of sting by men's effrontery...

And death denied me trip to dustly bay...

And this music of mine you hear...

my tale they forever will bear.


Adeshewa Y. Moses








All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the written permission of the publishers.


No comments:

Post a Comment