HERO OF THE WEEK

HERO OF THE WEEK
POET OF THE WEEK: DAN DEDIVER OBODOEFUNA . "SONNET VIII (18th April, 2013)

Sunday 25 November 2012

A LONELY WALKER



On Earth,a lonely walker
To die someday,a lonely decayer
My heart in deep solitude
Pumps fumes with no praise
My life,an enchanted veranda
Were no one but my buttocks fit
I gaze at d weary sea
And compare his calmless to thee
A Lonely walker,i am
To soar life with my legs
And death with my back layed
For the maggots to feast upon
They say''who's that man''??
His like doesn't come around often
Fools i say,fools!!
They act like peter the denial
Perusing my mind,like its a pamphlet
Like my gate doesn't convey my state
A lonely walker i am,to soar earth alone
And the great beyond as well
Though a friend may be needed to blow your eyes
But if thee should get one
He will surely pluck mine out....


- Otabor Edmond (Ellexon)

No comments:

Post a Comment