HERO OF THE WEEK

HERO OF THE WEEK
POET OF THE WEEK: DAN DEDIVER OBODOEFUNA . "SONNET VIII (18th April, 2013)

Friday 12 July 2013

ANOTHER LOVE SONG by UTAMAZI DANIEL















In you,
i see a virgin land
so fertile and pure

in you,
i see the wealth of Africa
the perfection of Gods' hand
gleaming in earthly saint

in you,
I'll sow my seed
I'll give it light
I'll give it life
and weed it weeds
at night or day

I'll carry your heart
and sit on the pavement of love
to watch my seed grow
to watch it sun glow

it fence shall be made of rose
as in heaven's eye they'll pose
spraying across dales and mountains
like grains
In you
my black gold
I'll sow my seed
in your virgin land
I'll brew my kind.

Written By:                UTAMAZI DANIEL ( armour )
Edited by:                  Moses S. Olarotimi



                                                          All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the written permission of the publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment